Monday, March 25, 2013

Cortana Cosplay - Halo 4


Cortana - Halo 4

Hello Everyone! 
I'll Try To Keep This Short!

Finally, Here Are The Photos I Have From My First (And Last) Cosplay As The AI, Cortana!

I Have Numerous Complaints About And Although It Was Nice For A Day, I Will Never Again Bother Cosplaying. I Don't Have The Patience, Dedication, Or Time To Do This Sort Of Thing. More Props To The People That Dedicate Their Lives To It! 

Anyway, The Cosplay Was Started Literally 2 Days Prior To The Convention. I Worked On It For Between 6-8 Hours Total And That Does Include Dying The White Suit And Hand Painting Everything. I Completely Forgot About Shoes Until The Day Of The Event And Ended Up Just Painting White Ones The Color I Needed (Which Didn't Work Really Well). 

The Suit Itself Was A Pain Because Not Only Did It Arrive Late (Along With The Contacts And Wig), The Sizing Was Wrong (So It's Kept Running Up, ICK!) And It Was Basically See Through!

The Makeup Was Awful Too. It Was Very Dry And The Blue Lipstick I Bought Was The Wrong Color And The Actual Paint Kept Chipping! I Painted My Face, Neck, Chest, Back, Hands, And Ankles


I Spent 95% Of My Day At The Halo 4 Booth With 343 And Got Paint Basically Everywhere, Including The Controllers And People So I Ended Up Washing My Hands And Ankles Because It Was Just Too Messy. As Far As My Contacts Good, I Loved Them! You Can See In The Photo I Have Hazel Eyes And They Hid Them Rather Well, Plus They Were Comfortable And I Had No Problem Seeing Out Of Them. 


Anyway, I Learned From My Mistakes And Realized Cosplaying Is NOT My Thing. I'll Leave It To The Pros But If You Enjoyed It Or Not, Whatever - I Had An Amazing Time At PAX 2013 And Enjoyed Spending Time With 343 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment